Our purpose is to provide patients with personal healthcare of a high quality and to seek continuous inprovement on the health status of the practice population overall. We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy sound practice which is responsive to peoples needs and expectations and which reflects, whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Care.
We have the following aims and objectives:
- To provide a high standard of medical care.
- To be committed to our patients needs.
- To act with integrity and complete confidentiality.
- To be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating.
- To ensure a safe and effective service and environment.
- To improve as a patient centered service through decision making and communication.
- To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams.
- To through monitoring and auditng, continue to improve our healthcare services.
- To maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training.
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality.
- To ensure effective and robust information governance systems.
- To Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.