Below is a summary of the staff we have available at our Practice, including the types of things they can help you with:
- GPs – Manage complex medical needs, palliative care, new mother and baby checks.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners – Can diagnose, prescribe, and support with most routine issues, similar to that of a GP.
- Paramedic Practitioners – Reserved for on-the-day urgent issues. They can diagnose and treat most acute conditions.
- Clinical Pharmacists – Can prescribe and offer medication related support, advice and reviews. These include managing blood pressure medications, thyroid treatment and HRT medications.
- First Contact Physiotherapist – Can offer advice and treatment of acute pain and early onset of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Treating Physiotherapist – Can be booked into, if appropriate, after initial triage by a First Contact Physiotherapist, GP, Paramedic Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner.
- Trainee GPs – Fully qualified doctors whoa re now in specialist training to become GPs. They are able to assess and manage all cases that a fully qualified GP would but remain under the supervision of a senior GP at all times.
- Social Prescribing Link Worker – Can offer support and advice for those struggling with everyday life and can put you into contact/refer/signpost to services that help with your specific needs.
- Mental Health Practitioner (coming soon) – Can offer support and advice for mental health related illness, often for those in crisis.
- Practice Nurse – Chronic disease management, cytology (smears), wound management, injections, child immunisations etc.
- Healthcare Assistant – Blood tests, blood pressure, ECG’s, B12 injections.
- Clinical Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS) - referred by our reception care navigation team. CPCS is led by Pharmacy based Pharmacists who can manage minor, acute conditions such as; skin rashes, coughs, colds, sore eyes, sore throats, headaches, congestion, constipation etc.
|Dr Jon Brunskill (m)|
B.Sc. MBBS.(Lond). MRCGP. DRCOG. DFFP
Specialist Interest - Antenatal care, family planning, infertility, aviation medicine, travel medicine, nutritional medicine
|Dr Damian Gardner-Thorpe (m)|
|Dr James Brooks (m)|
|Dr Katy Gillham (f)|
MBBS (Lond) 2006, MRCGP
|Dr Emma Simpson (f)|
|Dr Vera Austin (f)|